As we work through this pandemic, we are grateful be able to once again open our doors. With so much uncertainty, division, stress, and anxiety in the world right now, float therapy can offer a break from everything – a quiet place to ‘reset’ and let go. A safe place to meditate, cry, pray, or just unwind.
It is an incredibly safe modality of treatment for both physical and mental ailments and we’re thrilled that we’ve been able to make some minor adjustments in order to fit within the provincial/public health mandate.
Please exercise patience as these guidelines will inevitably shift with the ongoing situation.
If you’re feeling unwell, we would ask that you stay home! As a small business the well-being of our staff and clients is paramount!
We will not be enforcing any strict cancellation policies for the time being and only ask that you respect our time and try to give us as much of a heads-up as possible.
Stay home, rest, and feel better!
In order to accommodate the need for more frequent deep cleans of our centre as well as this new way of life, we’ve decided to compress our operational hours a bit. We are hoping this is only a temporary adjustment and that it doesn’t cause too much inconvenience for all of you – our amazing clients!
We will be operating under the following schedule:
Sunday & Monday : Closed
Tuesday – Saturday : 10am – 8pm
We have also added additional time between clients to allow our tank filtration to run even more cycles and to allow for a more thorough disinfection of our float suites. As always, your safety is our number one priority!
- Please try to arrive on-time for your appointment as opposed to late or too early to allow for proper processing of any clients before/after you.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and fill out a brief Covid-19 screening questionnaire as well as your intake form before your session
- You will be escorted into your float suite for a brief orientation where we will do our best to remain 2m (one float tank) apart
- After your session we would ask that you limit your time in our post-float lounge to 5 minutes as we do our best to minimize the number of people in our space at any given time
- For the time being, our tea station and reading material have been removed in an effort to reduce potential virus transmission
- After paying for your session, we may ask you to use the secondary door to exit if another client is waiting at our primary entrance
We are committed to disinfecting and cleaning our space between every client. This includes all of the common areas and high-touch points as well as our float tanks/suites. Between each client we will collect the soiled laundry from our float suites, disinfect the interior and exterior of our tanks, our shower stalls as well as all of the furniture and amenities.
Our staff has committed to wearing community face masks during interaction with our clients and we would ask you to do the same.
While we certainly haven’t outlawed cash transactions, we are encouraging electronic payment at our Point-of-Sale terminal, accept all major credit cards, debit, and are set up to utilize the convenience of ‘tap’ payments.
We still have paper gift certificates on site, we would ask that you consider purchasing them online. The process is quick and easy and will ensure a completely contactless transaction. If you are having any difficulties what-so-ever with the process, please do not hesitate to reach our to at by phone: 847-5700 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org